Visit times in our hospital
- Between 08:00 – 22:00
- Visits will be made within the times indicated. However, restrictions can be imposed on the visit of each patient by the doctor.
- Children between the ages of 0-6 should not be brought to patient visits in terms of any infection risk.
- Please do not bring fresh flowers, food or drink in terms of your patient’s health.
- Smoking is prohibited in all open and closed areas of our hospital as per law 4207.
- Heep your visit short for the sake of your patient.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff for the health of your patient and other patients.
Information for relatives of intensive care patients
The patients in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) require diligence. ICU patients differ from normal patients in terms of their protection against infection, sleep patterns and nutrition. For this reason, visitors visiting patients in ICU should bear in mind the following matters:
- Visits to patients in Intensive Care Unit are not allowed on the grounds of a possible emergency.
- The relatives of patients who have been admitted to intensive care unit under emergency conditions will be informed of the patient’s condition, pre-diagnosis, planned procedures and possible outcomes by a doctor on duty at that moment.
- No routine patient visit is allowed in ICU in order to protect intensive care patients from infection. However, where necessary, only one of the relatives of the patient is allowed to visit the patient upon permission of the doctor once a day (if deemed suitable by the doctor), with priority given to next of kin.
- While visiting the patient, the relative should avoid touching the patient, wear the clothes to be given by staff and exercise caution with hand hygiene before and after the visit.
- In case of an expected or unexpected adverse event during the patient’s follow-ups, their relatives will be contacted over the phone.
- When a patient will be transferred to the ward, the patient’s relatives are reached and informed.